The provision of quality health care requires a doctor patient relationship of trust and confidentiality. Consistent with our commitment to quality care, this practice has developed a policy to protect patient privacy in compliance with current privacy legislation.
Circle Health has developed a policy to protect your privacy in compliance with privacy legislation. Our policy is to inform you:
- what personal information is being collected;
- who is collecting your personal information;
- how your personal information is being used;
- to whom your personal information is being disclosed; and
- how your personal information is being stored.
Please address any questions about privacy to the Practice Manager.
Medical Records and Privacy
Our records are stored in electronic format on our computer servers. Our data is securely backed up on a daily basis. Confidentiality of our information can be assured, in line with relevant laws and guidelines. We keep our records for at least 7 years after your last visit, and on your request we will provide a summary to your new doctor if you move away.